Twin trace conveyors capacities from 6 to 290m³ per hour
Can be used for woodchip, wood shavings, wood pellets, wood shavings and chopped straw.
Can be inclined, horizontal or curved from horizontal to 30 degree inclination.
Specifically designed to handle products of low buk densities and those that require gentle buk densities at low chain speeds.
Galvanised or painted construction.
Completely opening outlet with no chain supports means very little carry over.
Flush fitting intermediate outlet slides and curved tail end radius plates to minimise product residue.
Drive configurations to suit every customer's needs.
The flight bolt through the hollow pins in the chain making replacement easy.
- Three piece galvanised trough construction.
- Drive supplied with shaft and sprockets fitted.
- Tail end fully assembled.
- Troughs supplied in standard lengths of 2.4m, 1.8m, 1.5m, 1.2m, 0.9m and 0.6m.
- Drive fitted with lubricant filled shaft mounted gear motor.
- Trough complete with cover.
- Chain and flight.
- Standard and metering inlets.
- Range of intermediate outlets.
- Weather proofing.
- Sight glasses.
- Overload protection diaphragm switch.
- Full flow flap switch.
- Tail end clean out tray.